Sequiturs and Non sequiturs...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Little Goddesses

I am very excited about my little glass goddess beads. I was inspired by the tiny prehistoric figurines that have been found throughout Europe and Russia. (If you are not familiar with them, take a quick peek at the wikipedia page)

I have been a hobbyist, an on-and-off glass lampworker for several years. The creative focus involved in melting glass over a torch, designing, embellishing and hand shaping each tiny creation is deeply satisfying. I'm about to set up my glass bead and jewelry website and try my hand at offering my beads and jewelry for sale. I'll post the link soon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Beth!! I want to order some for my upcoming "Claim your inner Goddess" workshop. How do I order them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Items for sale can be viewed and ordered at my PomegranateGlass online store: http://pomegranateglass.artfire.com/
    By Beth on My Little Goddesses at 10:07 AM

    ReplyDelete